Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Happy New Year

31 December 2005 1:28 am 2 comments

It feels great to be free of Cenfad, even though it's only for a month. [Anwar did give us an assignment thought -- we have to search for a site for our next project. Grrr. We never get real holidays here.]

Anyway, I'm on holiday now! :) I've been waiting for this day to come, and it has, and I am too shit tired to do anything right now. The past 3 months have been soooo damn hectic.

So.. My dad is getting married tomorrow, so I suppose I won't have much time to blog; so Happy New Year to all of you, in advance. :) Have a great year!

Should be putting up quite a number of pictures soon. :)

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Sat Dec 31, 08:33:00 pm

    Enjoy, bren!

    Happy New Year!

     
    Brenda Y On Wed Jan 04, 04:46:00 pm

    thanks knoizki! happy new year to you too! =)

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home