Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Finally.

04 January 2006 3:26 pm 0 comments

Okay, I know. I've been too lazy to update lately. I keep writing entries halfway then wandering off, and then I forget about it and never get it done.

I've been pretty busy these past few days; not from doing college work, but from just meeting up with friends, going out, and lazing around. It feels great. :)

So I promised a bunch of pictures, and here are some. There are still tons more but I can't really be bothered to upload them all right now. :/ Because I am the laziest bum ever. :P

Wern's birthday, a few months back.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wern and Feez.

Hartamas Square with college mates.
It was the last day of college for this semester, so we went out for dinner just to celebrate our newfound freedom from Cenfad. Anthony's off to China, Joe to Kelantan, and a few others were already out of town. :/
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Anthony Brudder and D.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My darling and me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joe, Anthony, Wazir, and me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and Stacy.

My father and Lay Kheng's wedding.
Most pictures don't have me in it because I was taking them. Duh.
It was quite a hectic day but dad and Lay Kheng looked happy. :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
After prayers.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The bouquet.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A toast.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So happy together.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
With some relatives.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Even more relatives.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My two nephews and niece. Too cute for words.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The whole family; clockwise from left: me, dad, Lay Kheng, Brynna and grandma.


The resizing is a little funny because photobucket is annoying, and I am too lazy to photoshop. Anyway, more pictures to come, soon. :)

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home