Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Random pictures

16 January 2006 8:52 pm 4 comments

I had some pictures in my camera and just thought I'd upload them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I know it's pretty late to post this, but my mum gave me this for Christmas. <3

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lay Kheng's sister, Lay Teng brought this pair back from the UK for me. It's adorable. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I made these earrings a few days ago. The circles are not perfect because I can't find my memory wire and don't know where to buy more, so I had to make do with flimsy craft wire.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Heart pendant, from polymer clay.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Polymer clay basket.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Was experimenting with my nail polish and came up with this colour -- electric blue. I like the brightness.


I've been super bored today. All I've been doing is bum around the house. It's real sad.

(4) Comments

  1. Tyler On Wed Jan 18, 08:06:00 pm

    The clay basket thing is so cute, but the pink shoes are so gay, hahahaha :P

     
    narrowband On Wed Jan 18, 11:31:00 pm

    Wow hey, those pink shoes are something you don't get to see very often!

     
    lainieyeoh On Thu Jan 19, 12:47:00 am

    oh niiiiice

     
    Brenda Y On Mon Jan 23, 12:56:00 am

    xen0s :: Duh. They're for girls, lol.

    narrowband :: The pink shoes are great. Actually, shoes are great. Full stop. :P

    Lainie :: :D

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home