Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Supplies

12 January 2006 7:51 pm 2 comments

It's funny.

A few years ago, if a malay or indonesian song came on the radio, I'd immediately change the channel because I found it annoying.

Now, when a song like that comes on, I find that I actually recognize some of the songs and I find myself humming along.

---


These few days I've been so bored. So I took out my beads and polymer clay and want to make some jewellery. But I need more supplies. So.. Do any of you know where I can get silver chain? Need some to make earrings and whatnot. Am also running low on jump rings. :/ Anyway here's an example of stuff I'm looking for on ebay.

(2) Comments

  1. Tyler On Fri Jan 13, 11:45:00 pm

    Here's a thought - buy them on eBay :P

     
    Brenda Y On Sat Jan 14, 03:46:00 am

    i can't be bothered with the hassle of online transactions. aish.

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home