Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

What I remember of my week

09 January 2006 10:52 pm 3 comments

Monday ::
Spent the day painting the house and varnishing the wood timber [lol ;)] furniture with my mum and Yew Sun. Went out for drinks with Sun, Christine, and Weng Kiat [who, by the way, I haven't seen since SPM. It's nice to know he hasn't changed a bit. =)]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Tuesday ::
Watched 2 movies with Wazir -- Narnia and King Kong. Tried shopping but neither one of us saw anything we liked. Met up with Yen and Sun at Coffee Bean that night; the final time seeing them both together as Yen was off to uni for exams the following day.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Thursday ::
I went to see this chiropracter in PJ, and had to wait an hour to see the doctor, even though I had an appointment. Was told that my previous X-Rays were lousy and I had to redo them.

Friday ::
Went to KJ to get new X-Rays done, before going back to the chiropracter. Waited 1 and a half hours this time [!!!]. Apparently I have mild scoliosis, and a short left leg, among other things. :/

Saturday ::
Breakfast with more Cempakans :: Mae [who just left for UK yesterday], Trish, Shanks, Mars, Galv, and Sun [who's leaving for UK tomorrow]. I've missed you guys. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Sunday ::
My cousin got married, so I was pretty much out all day.

My god. One week passed too quickly.

(3) Comments

  1. Tyler On Wed Jan 11, 10:51:00 pm

    OMG the whole ponytails thing looks so hot!! Hahaha :P

     
    Brenda Y On Sat Jan 14, 03:45:00 am

    hahaha. laugh all you want. :P

     
    Anonymous On Fri Jan 20, 03:49:00 am

    i hav the same problem.. went to chiropractor and got xrays done and all.. i have scoliosis and my legs seem to be uneven..

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home