Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

4 more days

26 May 2005 6:31 pm 0 comments

I saw Harith Iskandar in Mid Valley today. I swear, I watch too much tv that I can barely differentiate reality from tv now. If I saw Brad Pitt in OU or something I'd prolly just walk past, thinking There's Brad Pitt... Okay.., and by the time he's out of sight I'd realize, fuck, that was Brad Pitt! *sigh* Tv, tv. I think that I watch about 4 to 5 hours of tv on a normal basis. I watch tv while surfing the net, while chatting, while doing my college work, and at my dad's I even watch tv while I shower. Lol. :P

I've been downloading The OC episodes over the past few days. Here they show it on Sundays and it clashes with Tru Calling and The Apprentice, so what the heck, since I'm so bored and on holiday...

Today's been less boring than usual. I was woken up earrrlllyyy this morning [10.30am! The monstrosity!] by my mum and we went to Mid V to so some last minute shopping before the Redang trip this weekend. She got my a leather case for my new Cybershot [yes I finally checked it off my "wants" list!] and got herself an Olympus camera which was on promotion. I know, I know. What's with all the camera buying in my family recently?? I have no idea. It's been really sudden. I don't think we'll need any more cameras in the house for the next decade or so.

I need to download songs for my laptop. It's like so empty and I'm having the when-I'm-in-front-of-the-comp-nothing-comes-to-mind-to-download syndrome. Any suggestions? Hehe. I've been going to Paper's blog to see his "song of the day" thingy.. :P

Tomorrow, lunch and a bit of shopping with Yen and Sun! Then I'm off on Saturday morning [so early, I have to wake up at 5am!!!! Oh god.] to Redang and when I get back on Tuesday guess what? Wazir'll be back! Thinking about it is making me excited. ;)

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home