Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

come back

21 May 2005 6:33 pm 0 comments

So I know that in my last entry I was talking about getting a camera, but dad got me a laptop yesterday. :) We were just talking about getting a laptop and if I needed it; of course I don't need it but having it would make things more convenient. Anyway, so we decided on the Acer Aspire 1691. It's 15.4" wide screen, upgraded to 1 gb ram, and 80gb hard disk. No more transferring files from my room pc to the main pc using my thumb drive, just because the connection sucks. No more getting disconnected constantly.. Yay!

Anyway, about the camera, I decided on the T7, the seductively slim one. Will be getting it on Tuesday but I think that might have to come out of my own pocket, since I got the laptop. *sigh* Oh well.

Today's been extremely tiring. Was helping dad and some of my cousins sort out keys for some shoplots, apartments and houses all afternoon. My feet are bloody aching from wearing heels. Heels makes the balls of my feet hurt while sneakers give me blisters on my heels and my little toe. My feet can never be satisfied. >.<

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home