Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Cenfad's Icon Show is happening tonight. Last year I was one of the fashion models, but this year I decided that I'm just too short and chubby to be part of the show. I was in college since the afternoon, setting up, but right before the fashion show Lay Kheng came and picked me up. Oh well. Had no other ride home.

So now I'm officially on holiday. Until the 13th of June, which is when my short semester is supposed to start. I'm also totally broke, and I can't figure out why. I mean, it's only the 14th of the month! I still have half of it to go with hardly a cent left. *sigh*

I still miss Wazir a lot. I suppose nothing I do can change that, just have to live with it for a bit. Now I know why long distance relationships are just so damn hard. A few days without him and I'm already being such a baby. :( 16 more days til Wazir returns.

Still have my cold. Yea, Sonia, I guess you're right. All the crying does put you out a bit. But I think I'm really sick. Lol. I've been sneezing and stuff, it's already been 3 days.

I'm tired.. Oh, One Tree Hill.. Bye! Have a great weekend ya'll.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home