Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

I miss him :'(

12 May 2005 4:21 pm 0 comments

Wazir's gone. He's in Dubai. He left last night and I cried a hell lot. I have this phobia of people leaving the country. Plus, I'm also PMSing at the moment so it made everything worse. I hate being emo. So.. He'll only be back in 19 days. Which is a considerably long time. Skye the Rabbit is at Yen's place, she's babysitting temporarily. :( I'll probably be back to blogging over the next few weeks since I'm so bored with nothing to do, but lol, watch out for a lot of I miss Wazir stuff. :P

This morning I had my final presentation for this semester. I've finished my 2nd year of Interior Design already [if I don't fail anything, that is]. It feel so unreal. I can't believe that time has passed by so quickly that I barely even noticed.

I think I'm getting sick. My nose has been runny all day. Is it possible to cry til you get sick? Because I cried all night yesterday and this morning I woke up with bloody swollen eyes and a runny nose. Urgh. Anyway. This should pass once I stop PMSing. Lol.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home