Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Shoes shoes shoes

06 May 2005 9:59 pm 0 comments

The semester should have ended today but I've got extensions for 5 assignments. 2 are finished, 2 half done, and one's not even started yet. But it's okay, I'll manage. The only thing I'm worrying about is the final presentation for ID Studio on Wednesday.

Speaking of Wednesday, Wazir is leaving for Dubai that night. He'll be gone for 3 weeks. >.< Bad timing, because mum will be going to India again, and maybe Australia to in a few weeks; and most of my other friends are busy with A Levels finals.

Recently, I feel the need to put in more effort to keep in touch with old friends. It's so easy to talk to my college mates because I see them everyday and we're taking the same course but time really does change a lot of things. I'ev been busy, but hey, so are others. This week itself three of my old friends have called me just to meet up or say hi, and it's really sweet that some people still think of me.

Today I spent about 5 hours drafting in college. I'm actually starting to find this fun, instead of boring, as per usual. Maybe this course is going to be alright after all.

Anyway. A few days ago while waiting for my printer to print some of my images, I decided to paint my nails. The next day, I bought a pair of shoes. Aren't they gorge? I plan to buy another pair which has blue, yellow, green and pink strings instead. They're so sweet. I love espadrilles and wedges and it's great that it's spring fashion now. I have more money to spend this month since Wazir's not here anyway. :(

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The strings tie around the ankle, they're adorable.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
No comments on the size of my huge toes but small feet please.

Oh, I'll just throw in this image too since I'm posting. I modelled this on Vectorworks for my final assignment for Digital Presentation. Click for larger view.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's nice, right?
Okay, okay. I admit, Wazir did help me here and there. Well, err. A lot. :/ I'm hopeless. Lol.


I love shoes.
I'm going mad!

Mum will be back from India in a few hours. Mother's day is this Sunday. Any suggestions? I'm stumped.

Have a great weekend all, I'll probably be blogging more often starting next week. I'll have lots of time on my hands.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home