Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

I feel quite happy tonight. Maybe it's because I've been talking to Wazir a lot these couple of days. In one week Wazir will be back. I can't wait. Time could not pass any slower.

Today I went shopping with mum and Brynna at OU, mum got me this cute pink skirt. Got Yen her birthday present.. :) Anyway I'll be going to Redang this Saturday until Tuesday. Hope it won't be too boring -- mum and Brynna are going diving and as for me.. I'll be lounging on my own I suppose.

Oh, by the way, good luck to all those taking the A Levels exams this coming week. Makes me feel guilty knowing that everyone's struggling and studying at this moment and I'm so free, since I'm on holiday. All the best guys.

Look in to your heart, you will find
There's nothing there to hide
Take me as I am, take my life
I would give it all, I would sacrifice

Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for
I can't help it, there's nothing I want more
You know it's true, everything I do I do it for you

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home