Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Back to coll.. :(

13 February 2005 6:36 pm 0 comments

At times I feel so annoyed that I am unable to update regularly, like I used to. I started blogging on LJ 3 years ago, then I moved on to blurty, then now, blogger. I actually started this, just as a place to let out my emotions and the only 'friend' I had was Yen. Now blogging's become so popular and I blog now mostly to keep in touch with friends. I've also met so many new people, just through blogging.

Today I installed my new printer and it's so much better than the old bubblejet.. =) Now I just have to get some better paper to print on...

Anyway here's a pic of my [not so] new room.. I only got to take one before my camera's batteries died on me. =/





Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day in advance. I've also decided not to change my layout until I find the perfect skin, since people like this one loads. :)

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home