Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

09 February 2005 6:52 pm 1 comments

I posted this on the 10th of January, and then conveniently forgot about it. So here are the answers::

Instructions: Put 15 things about yourself, 5 of which are lies. Your job as a friend is to try and point out the mistakes.

1. I was born at 1.37pm.
2. My favourite finger is my pinky.
3. I have about 50 tank tops, halters, and tube tops in my closet.
4. I believe in ghosts.
5. I wear 3 rings on a daily basis.
6. I stopped biting my nails in 2002.
7. I don't have a picture of my boyfriend in my purse.
8. My skin was quite fair as a baby.
9. I don't dance.
10. I have 3 watches which I wear regularly.
11. My first mobile phone was a Nokia.
12. My parents split when I was 11.
13. I use 3 pillows when I sleep.
14. I haven't bought any clothes, shoes, or bags in the past couple of months.
15. The radio station I listen to the most is Hitz FM.

Lies
#1 :: I was born at 2.37pm.
#4 :: I don't believe in ghosts.
#5 :: I wear 2 rings on a daily basis.
#8 :: My skin was tanned as a baby.
#11 :: My first mobile phone was a Siemens.

So, yeah, the highest score was Yen :) with 3/5 lies. :) Yayyy. :)

: : : : : : : : :


Anyway, moving along..! It's Chinese New Year today. :) Brynna is mad because I received RM 5 more than her, and she sulked about that for quite a bit. Talk about being jealous. I spent most of my day entertaining and drawing with my extremely adorable nieces and nephews in my grandma's place. They're so bloody cute, I wish I could've taken them home with me!

Wazir should be here soon, I'm waiting for him to arrive.

1 Comment

  1. narrowband On Fri Feb 11, 04:26:00 pm

    Gong xi, gong xi, gong xi ni !

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home