Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Now and Forever

11 February 2005 5:35 pm 0 comments

Virgo August 23 - September 22
No, you're not being selfish -- you're just sick of people using your things and not returning or breaking them. Hold onto your stuff for now. You can return to generosity next week, if you want.

Hmm friendster has gone all red and pink? Perhaps its a festive thing.. Valentine's is coming up, after all.. I'm not quite a big believer of Valentine's.. I do feel it's a commercialized day, but of course, having dinner with a special someone on that day would still be great. :) However, this year I have class in the morning with Fadzwin, then in the evening // night with Choo.

My baby just left my place this morning, and I miss him so. We watched Seoul Raider yesterday at Mid V with my sis. It was a great day, really.

I see u looking at me like I’m some kind of a freak
Get up out of your seat, why don’t u do something?

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home