Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Lalala

18 February 2005 11:33 pm 1 comments

Aiyoh, I am so malas to blog nowadays, what with my strange connection and all. I'm at dad's for the weekend. Am currently sitting at the computer watching My Best Friend's Wedding [although this is like the 3rd time I've seen this movie on local tv], eating maggi mee; am starving since I haven't eaten since nasi lemak at breakfast. I skipped class today because I was too lazy to do the homework. I feel bad about it but somehow I just didn't feel like going at all. >.<

Watched Constantine yesterday with Wazir. I was feeling extremely pleased yesterday because Fadzwin pretty much said my work was satisfactory and I don't have to rework my concept. :) Such a burden off my shoulders. Wahaha. I already am not dreading the weekend as I usually do, since I know what I have to do already.

Going to Singapore on Thursday night, looking forward to it! :)

Oh, Joanne, if you're reading, I miss you lots. :(

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous On Sat Feb 19, 02:13:00 am

    the word 'malas' is a filipino word for 'jinx', 'whammy' or 'cursed'. is that also a malay word? enjoy ur singapore visit.

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home