Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Bren Is Good For You.

19 February 2005 8:38 pm 0 comments

Or so it says at The Advertising Slogan Generator.

I'm feeling extremely tired today. Decided to wake up early to do some work but ended up going with out with dad to run some errands. Got home in the evening feeling tired as ever but did some work all the same. Cut myself by accident with the Olfa blade. Do you know how sharp those babies are? Oh, and I finished watching the entire GTO series today.

I had dinner with Sun and Yen on Tuesday night. We had Japanese and then Haagen Dazz and damn, I'm craving Japanese food now. Was bloody good to see the two of them again but also bloody expensive. :/

Oops. Speaking of dinner, I gotta go.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home