Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

February. :(

02 February 2005 3:36 pm 0 comments

Class today is at 6.30pm. :) So late. Anyway I'm feeling rather pleased with myself today because I finished Fadzwin's work [which is due tomorrow] ahead of my schedule. I thought that tonight I'd have to stay up late just painting but hell, I finished painting by 2.30pm. :) Fast, eh? Lol. I've got a critique session tomorrow though and am not quite prepared.. So wish me luck. :P

I can't update my stupid calendar thingy with people's birthdays beacuse I've misplaced my calendar. Actually I didn't misplace it, I think someone threw it out during all the spring cleaning in the house. >.<

There wasn't any electricity in Mont'Kiara last night.. So annoying. The power went off for like an hour, then it came back, then it went out again for another 20 minutes.. I wanted to call Yen and Yew Sun for a drink but mum was being cranky. I've been feeling rather low myself.. I really dislike February. Call me paranoid or whatever but I just really don't like this month very much.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home