Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Oh wow

30 January 2005 7:09 pm 0 comments

Virgo August 23 - September 22
The urge to shop has never been stronger. If you can't restrain yourself, try to go for something a little weirder than usual -- it'll help keep you on track, actually.

Speaking of shopping, I bought new shoes. Again. :) Shoes are love. <3 And mum got me new clothes. Well it's mostly because Chinese New Year is coming. She also invited Wazir over to stay a night during new year. I was really surprised. I'm really glad my mum's really open about so many things and we're so close. I suppose it's also probably due to the fact that she's still single too. It's weird having a guy when my mum doesn't. :P

These are the shoes I got last weekend ::


And the ones I got today. They cost a lot but I really liked them ::


Won't post pix of clothes because the lighting in my room's funky. Later.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home