Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Damn you.

27 January 2005 4:37 pm 0 comments

Virgo August 23 - September 22
Now you're talking! Things look way better for you than they did even a day ago. You can expect some kind of praise, or even an award, to come your way soon.

Ugh. This horoscope thing is so bleh. Nothing's looking better today. I took the LRT and walked to college. I went to Fadzwin's class and she gave us shitloads of work to do, and we also have an extra class with her this Saturday. >.< It's only the first week of college and already I have so many classes to attend. Oh, got some interesting news yesterday.. There'll be a field trip to Singapore end February. Everyone's actually looking forward to that, it sounds fun, although we'll have assignments to work on there as well. But hey, anything to get away, right?

Oh, my mum is fine and she's home after 2 nights at the hospital btw. I was rather worried but then again, she was being really quiet about the whole thing so I was more confused than worried, actually.

I really want to change my layout but am hesitant because I can't seem to find one I really like. Tell me what you think of this one. I quite like that but am not sure about the theme "down the memory lane". Like, what? I'm very picky and I don't have time to worry about these things.

Recently I know I haven't been updating as much as I used to. It's weird, for some reason I just didn't feel like exposing all my feelings to the many people reading this blog.

I'm in a really foul mood today. Family is pissing me off. Everyone's shits. Got to go.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home