Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

I want you and your beautiful soul

12 January 2005 1:59 pm 0 comments

Virgo August 23 - September 22
You're on a collision course with a close friend -- try not to say anything that could be taken the wrong way. If you do offend them, you'll need to let them chill for a while before making up.

My driving lesson was to be at 2.30pm today, and I dragged myself out of my comfy bed at 1.15pm. Took a shower, and when I got out, I got a phone call from my instructor, saying that he had to cancel class because of another student who was taking the exam this week. It kind of bothered me, because he already cancelled tomorrow's class. I just found this rather irresponsible.. But oh well. I'll be able to go out tomorrow then. My next class will be on Monday.

So that means that I'll be going back to mum's place tonight. That's good, I guess. I've missed my bed and my Doraemon incredibly. :P

I'm so bored now.. :/ Guess I'm off to watch some tv now..

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home