Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Brilliant

16 January 2005 9:22 pm 1 comments

My weekend's been busy. As I mentioned, my relatives from Australia are here, so yesterday we shopped at Mid Valley and today we went to OU. I'm so tired now because I've been sleeping at 3am for the past few days and waking up at 8am. :/ Madness.

I was feeling pretty sick last night, don't know why. I was watching Queer Eye when I felt nauseous and then I threw up twice. Now don't worry, I'm feeling better already. :)

Do you ever feel like everyone around you is so much more accomplished than you are..? I sort of feel that way now.. Makes me feel so small. There are so many things that I am not capable of.. But I just keep telling myself that it doesn't matter, because I'm happy right now.. I've got my family, my friends, and I've got Wazir. And that's enough. I'm just so grateful to have them.

I watched American Pie on vcd just now and the vcd screwed up right at the ending.. I watcehd that movie ages ago but I can't remember what happened.. Anyone care to let me know? :P

The mail from Cenfad finally came in today.. Got my results for last sem and my new timetable. My timetable's pretty much the same, since it's the same lecturers and stuff. Results weren't good, but that was expected anyway. Bs, B-s and a C. Mum wasn't happy but I was relieved. Lol.

Smallville's starting soon. I'm out for now.. :)

I love you, Wazir.

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous On Sun Jan 16, 11:13:00 pm

    hey brenz. ignore ur mom. parents are never satisfied with ur grades. hope ur having fun with the relatives. dont you love me too ;p. haha. i love you. =) how are you? hope all is well. take care! p.s: i love ur site layout. very jordi labanda!
    myra xoxo

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home