Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Yesterday was a great day, if I do say so myself. I watched National Treasure with Wazir and then went back to his place to watch some VCDs. I love having quiet time just with him. You know those moments when you're talking to someone then there's this awkward silence and you feel compelled to blabber anything to cover up.. There isn't any of that with him and I love that.

Today I decided that my rabbit Skye deserves better. Mum has been saying that Brynna and I have been neglecting him way too long and she wants to give him away.. And this made me realize that he's such a cute fluffy lil thing and I love him and I don't want to lose him.. Lol. So, since Chinese New Year is coming, I've decided that I will use some of it to buy him a bigger, better cage. Skye's getting big and his cage's getting all stinky. :/

I went shopping at Mid V today, and ohmigosh the crowd was like.. Whoaaaa.. Was supposed to buy clothes with mum but got distracted and ended up buying a pair of shoes each [which we will undeniably share]. Crowd got to us so we left after that.. The heels I got are so cute.. They're the pink and satin about 3" ones from eclipse.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home