Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

I love shortbread

07 January 2005 5:45 pm 0 comments

More new shelves from Ikea were delivered today and so now the house is not so much in a clutter as it was before. But before I could enjoy staying in my decluttered room, I had to go off to dad's place for the weekend. Tucked in my precious Doraemon and gave him a kiss before I left. Lol. =P

I registered for the driving lessons yesterday and I've got lessons everyday for 2 hours this coming week, Monday to Friday. Hell, that hardly leaves me much time to go out next week. Things have been so busy these holidays, and in only 2 more weeks it'll be over.

I've been sleeping tons. In fact, I think I'm going to sleep for a bit now, before Brynna's piano lesson starts.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home