Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

24, woot.

18 January 2005 2:04 pm 0 comments

Driving alone makes me feel so conscious. I'm feeling extremely sleepy today, I think I overslept. Anyway.. Yay.. I can do a 3 point turn now.. [Haha I must sound like such a huge loser to all of you, especially those who can drive]

Moving along now.. I received some rather disturbing news last night.. I can't really say what it is.. Not to worry, it doesn't have anything to do with me.. Just with a couple of friends, and it's sad. I guess some things are just meant to be.

My darling's been feeling under the weather. *sigh* I suppose there goes all hopes of seeing him this week. I shall sit at home and watch reruns and old vcds all day, just like the boring old couch potato I am. :/

My relatives are leaving my house tonight, so the house is going to be quiet again. Actually, it hasn't made much of a difference to me because I find myself being rather antisocial recently. I really can't be bothered to take the initiative to speak to people and stuff.. All I want to do is lie in bed and the only people I actually feel like talking to are my close friends. I know it's bad to like close myself off to others.. But whenever I even think about trying, I feel so tired and I can't be bothered.





You Are 24 Years Old



24





Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.




Ooooo I act 24. :) Got that from Yen's site. That's rather far off from my current age.. I'll be 18 in September. Shit ass, 6 years difference.. Lol. :P Wazir's 23 in December. Kekes.

Lapar er... Off to eat!

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home