Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

One day

29 January 2005 8:05 pm 0 comments

So this semester my class decided we'd switch our 3 hour Saturday class with Choo to Friday, in order to keep our Saturdays free. Unfortunately, this leaves our Saturday open for other lecturers to take, and we can't object. Today I was supposed to have two classes but only ended up having one. Why?

Well. Wazir, me, and 2 other classmates got to school by 10am; and we were sitting in the carpark waiting for Amran to arrive.. We got so fed up we decided to go for drinks in the shop nearby and stuff.. When we got back at like 11.30am we saw Amran driving out of the school. He was driving a different car so we didn't know he had already arrived in school, and he waited for us there for like 3 hours. Shit. The poor dude. I feel so bad but hey, it's not like we knew. At least I was there..

My connection is surprisingly considerably stable today. Good. Stay that way.

Mum and I found out why the left speaker in the living room ain't working. Naughty Skye chewed the cable connecting the speakers into half! What a nuisance. Adorable nuisance.

Oh, by the way, does anyone have any nursery rhymes on mp3? Need it by Monday or so, for this project I'm doing. Or perhaps the alphabet song? Going back to college is hard after such a long break.. I'm really not used to the work.. All I want to do is laze around whenever I'm at home.

Been shifting furniture around the house since I got home from class. New dining table arriving on Tuesday.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home