Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Happy New Year

02 January 2005 11:12 pm 0 comments

My first post of the new year. Happy New Year..! For me 2004 passed by more quickly than any other year.. But memorable it was.

I haven't been blogging because at first I had some connection problems last week. Then after that mum made Brynna and I swap rooms because of that feng shui stuff so now my computer is sitting in the living room, still unconnected. Anyway, the internet cable isn't long enough to drag from the main computer to my new room. Won't be blogging as often until mum gets wireless broadband. [I hope]

On new year's eve, went to the shops with my fam and bought paint for the rooms. Got a haircut, and took Brynna to Wazir's as his sis was having a barbeque. Brynna really likes him. He sent us both back early that night and we reached home at 10 to midnight; and Brynna made us wait in the car til midnight so we could kiss at the stroke of the new year. Cute eh? Lol.

Wells. So the day after that, I cleared out my room and swapped rooms with Brynna. Wazir came over to help all of us repaint the two rooms. My walls are so pretty now. They're dark blue and dark yellow. Maybe will post a picture later. That night, after painting, went to this wedding dinner with my dad. So boring. Today we bought new beds, desks and shelves, so will have to reorganize everything when they arrive on Tuesday.

Today's been really busy. Mostly been clearing out my [ex] room and shifting everything to my new room. I realized that I have a lot of stuff and there's just not enough space for everything! Sigh. Thing is, I have to take out my stuff from the old furniture so that the people can take them away when they deliver the new stuff. :/

Emm. I just got back from Yu Jin's house for dinner so I'm pretty tired now and I haven't been feeling well so I might sleep soon. My bed's full of junk so I've got to clear it off first. Bleh. This is quite a scattered entry but I don't give a shit.. Night all.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home