Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

I want to spend my lifetime loving you

17 January 2005 5:10 pm 0 comments

Driving lesson this morning went rather smoothly. He picked me up, and had no problem finding my house, so that was great. Engine hardly died on me.. Woot I'm getting better.. Lol. :P I'm a loser. Anyway today's lesson was very different from my last two lessons.. The instructor's really cool actually.. Last few times he said my driving was dahsyat and macam orang mabuk, and today his comment was terror. Wahahaha.

I was annoyed earlier because of something Wazir said, but now I understand and it's all good. I realize now that I was only annoyed because I care so much. But I'm so patient with him it's amazing. It's really not like me.

Eh my stupid CGPA is only 2.816 err... Damn.. Shoot me..

Dinner at Souled Out tonight.

I want to spend my lifetime loving you
If that is all in life I will ever do
I will want nothing else to see me through
If I can spend my lifetime loving you

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home