Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Erm

13 January 2005 11:36 pm 0 comments

I've got wireless broadband. :) The connection's a little funky though, so will have to do something about that later. But for now it's alright anyway. I haven't felt like coming online much recently, I guess too much internet can get boring.

I've been feeling rather paranoid and insecure these few days. Kinda broke down for a bit yesterday and Wazir swung by and took me out for a bit. That made me feel better, and it was sweet of him. <3

The blackout today was quite a surprise. I was at home, online, when it happened, and the first thing that popped into my mind was that maybe the Mont'Kiara management were fixing something so they shut down the power temporarily. Then I start getting phone calls saying that the blackout's like all over, in KL, Shah Alam, Kajang.. Even JB? So I'm like, wtf? It's amazing how much we depend on electricity for practically everything. Was scheduled to meet Joanne in KLCC for lunch, and Wazir was like on the way to pick me up. There wasn't traffic going to KL but once we got to KLCC the carpark was closed, so it was rather frustrating. Lol. Kinda funny now that I think about it. Anyway soon after, thank god the power came back and KLCC opened. :) Tee hee. Joanne's leaving for New York on Saturday.

Jo.. I'm going to miss you lots.. You're one of the nicest, most honest and caring people I've ever known.. Don't change k? Call, email, or message me on MSN if you ever need anything.

So. That's about it for now. Night, guys.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home