Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Happy Birthday to the Paper Issue :)

23 January 2005 11:08 pm 1 comments

I've had quite a quiet weekend. But I feel quite accomplished now because I got to spend a lot of time with my dad, and I also managed to control my temper and I helped my sister with her homework. This year I've been able to manage my temper a lot better than usual, but when it comes to Brynna, I'm still really, err, fierce.

My connection at my mum's house is still giving me lots of shit ass problems. Mum reckons that since we're on a wireless network, and we live in a condominium; there could be other people bumming off our network. Get off my connection you ruddy neighbours!

I met up with Yew Sun on Thursday night, I forgot to mention earlier. He treated me to Baskin Robbins. :) The shop just opened in Mont'Kiara not long ago. I've hardly kept in touch with most of my high school friends because I've been so busy to meet up and stuff, and that's quite sad.

My fourth semester of college begins tomorrow. I've got a full day too. Such a drag. Well, I suppose that means I'll be busier this week onwards. Lol, college hasn't even begun and already I'm looking forward to the Chinese New Year holidays. :P

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous On Mon Jan 24, 01:51:00 am

    awwww that is so sweet ofya! im not really into sorta celebrating, i mean literally. but i will definately be celebrating it with my family. thanks bren for remembering. that little "calendar" reminders are too commercial. and yes, im older again! - -The Paper

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home