Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Truth and Lies *comment, okay?*

10 January 2005 1:04 pm 1 comments

I'm doing this because Yen asked me to. I'm quite bad at this though..

Instructions: Put 15 things about yourself, 5 of which are lies. Your job as a friend is to try and point out the mistakes.

1. I was born at 1.37pm.
2. My favourite finger is my pinky.
3. I have about 50 tank tops, halters, and tube tops in my closet.
4. I believe in ghosts.
5. I wear 3 rings on a daily basis.
6. I stopped biting my nails in 2002.
7. I don't have a picture of my boyfriend in my purse.
8. My skin was quite fair as a baby.
9. I don't dance.
10. I have 3 watches which I wear regularly.
11. My first mobile phone was a Nokia.
12. My parents split when I was 11.
13. I use 3 pillows when I sleep.
14. I haven't bought any clothes, shoes, or bags in the past couple of months.
15. The radio station I listen to the most is Hitz FM.

Okay, so this is rather easy. Well I'm guessing at least Yen will find it easy... No? Tee hee. Anyway good luck...

I think my driving instructor phoned this morning when I was sleeping.. He keeps calling my house although I already gave him my new mobile number and told him to call me there.. Geez. Anyway I have my first driving lesson at 2.30, so wish me luck, kay?

1 Comment

  1. Xany On Fri Jan 14, 03:33:00 am

    lol, it's late and I'm sleepy, yet I'm still surfing round blogs. Why is that?

    anyway. lies. I think 6, 7, 9, 11 and ... I dunno, 12 or 14. am I right am I right?

    ... oookay, I'm going to sleep now. kbye

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home