Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Happy CNY

08 February 2005 11:14 pm 0 comments

My weekend went by pretty quickly, since I had class on Saturday and Sunday was spent finishing Fadzwin's work. Which received complaints yesterday because apparently my class is not productive enough. Honestly, I'm like, whatever, because I can't be bothered.

It's Chinese New Year this week and this year it's going to be great. Yesterday I got to spend the rest of my day with Wazir, after my class. Today we were supposed to get our hair cut at my hairdresser's but she closed early so we didn't get to. >.<

I just got back from my grandma's place for dinner.. Feeling annoyed because all the local tv channels cancelled the usual sitcoms and replaced them with chinese movies.. :/ Sheesh.

Anyway. Happy Chinese New Year to everyone reading. :)

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home