Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

And I love you so

16 April 2005 8:46 pm 0 comments

Okay. So I passed my driving test. But I'm still a shit ass driver, I reckon. I was quite bored yesterday morning, waiting for my turn. Turns out I was the second last person to do the test. No wonder. I skipped Amran's class to make it for the test.

Well anyway. So I went there and I was alone because pretty much all my friends have their licenses already, anyway. I was bloody bored and also lonely.. Feeling shitty but surprisingly, not scared at all. There were a bunch of malay girls sitting behind me going on and on and on about how scared and takut they were and I was just like, yea yea, whatever. And oh, I'm not saying this shit just to sound uber cool or anything.

So this JPJ guy comes and tells me to get into the car.. And by the way he couldn't pronounce 'Brenda'.. He pronounced it something like 'brudder'. That pissed me off but it's okay.. I just drove lah.. And I passed on the dot.. 16/20.. Wahahaha. I passed anyway. Apparently these are my offenses [actually.. these are the things I didn't do properly] :

7. Guna brek kaki dan tangan dengan betul.
13. Memotong dengan cara yangf betul dan menggunakan cermin pandang belakang sebelum membelok.
16. Memandu di selekoh dengan cara yang betul, perlahan dan ikut lorong yang betul.
17. Tidak menukar lorong dengan tergesa-gesa di kawasan kesesakan lalulintas.


Well. Fuck you. :) But anyway I passed the other stuff although they said I was 2 seconds slow to park the car and whatnot. 2 seconds. Geez. So that was my yesterday. It was really tiring cos I had night class as well.

Today was a brilliant day. :) I had the best fun with my baby.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home