Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

It's a small small world

21 April 2005 6:42 pm 0 comments

Today I had class. Yeah. Public holidays are never really holidays at Cenfad. We always have to replace classes if we cancel anyway. At least KL is less congested on holidays. It's the end of the semester already and I'm up to my neck in work. All the assignments that I've been putting off are all due next week and I never even realized it until yesterday.

Shereen's class today was very disturbing. We watched Passion of the Christ and I had my eyes shut and my ears plugged for a lot of it. Gives me the chills, it's so bloody gory.

I added a new link today :: Constance, Krystle's sister and my junior back in high school.

I'm really sleepy now and still have quite some work to do for tomorrow's classes, so will blog next time. Not sure if I'll be around for the weekend.

Later.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home