Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

I painted my toe nails today :)

05 April 2005 6:03 pm 0 comments

I went for my driving lesson and apparently I'm ready for my test. But somehow, I just feel so lazy to do the test. I know it's no different, and everyone has to go through it sooner or later, but I just don't want to deal with it now. But I'll have to. Maybe next Friday.

My internet connection is being fucked up again today.. Sheesh. I really can't take this anymore. What's the point of having a wireless network if it's so hard to be detected? I'd rather drag a fucking long wire into my room everytime I want to use the net. Do you know how frustrating it is when you are chatting with someone online then you get disconnected. Then again. And again. And again? Cable network unplugged, my arse!

Sorry. *blush* I'm venting.

Anyway. I went shopping with Wazir yesterday. It was fun.. We got him some stuff and me a new belly ring. It's really pretty.. It's got this little blue star on the bottom half, with 3 small hearts dangling from it. So that's no more shopping for me this month.. Have to budget. I wish I were rich. It would be nice.

I'm off now.. Starved.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home