Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

memes

19 April 2005 5:12 pm 0 comments

I missed Cempaka's Sports Day this year. I really did plan on going, but I didn't know that it was scheduled on the Sunday that just passed. Weng Kiat phoned me Sunday morning asking me if I was going, but it was too late by then. Plus it was held in Bangi.. I didn't have time to get there. Anyway. I'm also lazy. :)

I'm so tired today despite sleeping 11 hours already.

What Makes You.. by SheBangs12
Your name?
Your gender?
What makes you sexy?Your ass
What makes you pretty?Your smile
What makes you loveable?How fun you are
What makes you fun?Your positive attitude
What makes you irresistable?Your flirtatious nature
What makes you cute?How affectionate you are
Quiz created with MemeGen!


Whats does your personality rate from 1-10? by morning_prayer
Your first full name
Your personality rates a12
your best quality isyoure a sweetheart
your worst quality issometimes you want perfection
this is becauseyou were always this way
Quiz created with MemeGen!

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home