Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

lonely, i am so lonely

22 April 2005 11:34 pm 0 comments

Anyway. I've been PMSing like mad this week and well, that means I've been bawling my eyes out at everything. It's insane.

I have so much work to do!!! Some stupid 3D model of the computer lab at Cenfad, a 2,500 word essay, building details of my 'redesigned' kitchen, compiling some drawings and collages into a journal, building the final model of my restaurant... Ahhhhh!!! All that in one sentence is enough to drive me mad. 2 more weeks, Bren.. 2 more damn weeks. But Wazir will be going to Dubai for a couple of weeks over the holidays so I'll be doing nothing much anyway. :/ But I'm happy for him.

I bought Mitch Albom's The Five People You Meet In Heaven on Sunday night and I finished it by Monday evening. Which annoyed me, because it cost RM 30 and I finished it in less than 24 hours??!! But I liked it. It was weirdly interesting. :)

Brynna is playing Harvest Moon on the Playstation outside and I'm going to shoo her off now so that I can watch some Sex in the City vcds while waiting for 12.30am's Stepping Out on ntv7. My favourite show at the moment. :P

Good night guys. Have a great weekend ahead.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home