Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Oooo

01 April 2005 10:57 pm 1 comments

What's this? I logged into gmail today and they're giving us infinity storage? No shit.. 1 MB GB is already more than enough.. And now they're giving us so much more..

Hmmm... Now all I have to do is find more friends who will write to me.

Speaking of friends.. I feel like I've been rather antisocial recently. It's not that I don't want to be around people, but I find myself getting bored really easily and all I want to do is be at home tucked in my bed watching tv. What's wrong with me? I'm not unfriendly.. And I'm not unlikable.. Right? Ever since I started college my mobile has been more quiet than ever. Perhaps it's also because of the fact that I'm studying in a different college from all my friends, and I have a boyfriend; so it makes me offlimits to certain people. I noticed that a lot of people are afraid to call me in case I'm "busy".

Anyway, I had 2 dreams last night ::
1. I was preggers. My tummy was so round and I had trouble walking.. Hehe.. And my hubby was of course, Wazir. :)

2. I was like, some famous person. I don't remember why. That was strange.. What are the odds of me, or even my blog being famous? Geez.

But the weirdest dream I've ever had so far was the one I had last week :: I dreamt that [guys beware] I got my period.. And it was green in colour.. That was sooo sick, when I woke up I freaked out. Lol.

Dad ditched the old monitor and now I've got a flat panel monitor.. It's so nice and big and clear. :)

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous On Sat Apr 02, 06:57:00 am

    dreams are there for few good reasons. but whatever it is that you're feeling right now bren is that. it's the maturity stage. being in college is being independent really. you choose new friends or may not want friends. at least now u are OUT with Ms BITCHY High School teacher asking you to recite WHAT IS WORLD all about that you probably memorized.

    i tend to do that too, stay home and just be what i wanted myself to be. i declare independence! hehehe.

    happy weekend!

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home