Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

friendster

13 April 2005 11:58 pm 0 comments

I am currently annoyed because some guy has been sending me text messages for the past two days, claiming he got my phone number off friendster. First of all, I do not give out my phone number online, what more in friendster...? That's bull. So I've been ignoring him, because frankly, I don't need shit from people who are just trying to bug me. I'm not trying to be mean or anything.. I mean, if people are really honest about being friends I wouldn't be shit to them.. But you can just tell who's genuine and who's not, you know?

So anyway.. I log into friendster to see if my phone number or any information which is too personal is actually posted on my profile or anything.. And well, I find nothing. So now I'm wondering if this is some stupid friendster malfunction or.. well, basically, what the fuck la..

You know what? I can't be fucked at all. Just because I have my picture up on friendster or whatnot it does not mean that I am trying to be picked up by random strangers. Okay?

I took Skye [my rabbit] to Wazir's house today.. He needed more space and also my grandma and sis didn't like having him around anymore.. Brynna just kind of got sick of him but I love Skye to death and the thought of giving him to someone was terrible.. So he's at Wazir's now and I know he'll be safe and he's still my baby. I miss him so much.

Now I am going back to watch tv and finish my damn restaurant sketch model and hopefully no idiot is going to disturb me. Night guys. Sorry for ranting.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home