Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

:/

07 November 2005 5:45 pm 0 comments

I feel really lost right now.

I tried working on my thesis but I feel so confused about where I'm headed and what I'm trying to write about. Inspiration doesn't come easily for me. I've contacted a couple of people in the field regarding my topic but still I feel like I'm unsure about what my objectives are.

I also misplaced my silver ring.. The one that I wear everyday, that matches Wazir's. The last I remember seeing it is when I took it off at the gym. I'm pretty sure I put it back on after my workout, but I'm not totally certain. I've called the gym and they said they didn't find anything. So.. Either some bastard bitch stole it from the locker room or.. It's somewhere in the house, and hopefully it will turn up over the next few days. If it doesn't.. I guess I'll have to get a replacement. Great. Spend more money.

I feel like crying. Bloody hell.

[edit 2346] :: I found my ring! It was erm.. in my underwear drawer. So odd. Anyway I don't care! I am so so so happy now!

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home