Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Trying not to stress

19 November 2005 12:59 pm 2 comments

Lately I keep finding myself too busy to blog. Well, not really too busy to blog, but too busy to really have anything to write about.

My weeks consist of making models, drawing plans, sketching, researching, and writing. In my free time perhaps I'll catch a movie with Wazir and Brynna once a month or so [which, by the way, Wazir and I used to do like once or twice a week]. And I don't exactly want to write about my work and workload, because having to work on it is already enough a bitch. I know that it may seem farfetched; after all, I only have 4 classes right [ID Studio, Creative Writing, Digital Presentation & Thesis Writing]-- but honestly, ID Studio takes up like 70% of my time already. Goshness.

Anyway I hope that this weekend I won't have to stress too much, because I've gotten a headstart on my work for Monday's class. Trying to do it bit by bit every night. And I'm going to watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with my darling and my sister Sunday evening and I'm going to enjoy myself and not think about the load waiting for me.

Oh, my nail art class the other day was fun. :) We went through the theoretical part of the course [gosh, I didn't know just doing nails could be so complicated!], and he thought me how to file and buff the proper way. Which, by the way, is also more complicated than you would think. But it's fun. Something to take my mind off things. :) Can't wait to learn how to put on extensions, hehe.

So... You guys have a great weekend too. :)

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Sat Nov 19, 09:07:00 am

    Always do what makes you happy. Writing is something that comes out instantly, so write anything, whatever that comes out dont hide them share them and learn from them.

    Happy Weekend, bren.

     
    Brenda Y On Tue Nov 22, 01:11:00 am

    Thanks Knoizki. :) Lately I've constantly felt so stressed and pressed for time that sometimes I just need some time off to think things through. But I do enjoy what I do. :)

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home