Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Shite. No more hols.

06 November 2005 10:38 pm 11 comments

This was gacked from Lainie.

Leave your name and
[1] I'll respond with something random about you.
[2] I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
[3] I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
[4] I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
[5] I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
[6] I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
[7] I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
[8] If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. You MUST. It is written!


So.. That should be fun. :)

Last night Wazir, Brynna and I watched Chicken Little. I booked tickets for 8pm, but we arrived late, and the only seats available were 1st and 2nd row from the screen. I hate sitting so close to the screen, so we decided to watch the movie some other time. The next screening was at 10pm and I thought Brynna would be too tired by that time. So, we went to get dinner and stuff, but she really wanted to catch this movie, so I went back to get the 10pm tickets. And guess what? Bloody hell, 2nd row from the screen again. But this time round, I got the tickets anyway, although I really didn't think it was worth RM23.

So at 10pm we entered the cinema and I realized it was the THX cinema.. 2nd row seats were actually pretty good! :) They weren't thaaat close to the screen, since it was the big cinema which they usually reserve for major screenings. Didn't know Chicken Little was so popular. Anyway. I enjoyed the cartoon. Like all Disney cartoons: feel-good, family shows.

I spent all Friday organizing and clearing my room. Picked up quite a lot of storage boxes and baskets from Ikea and was somehow inspired. Looking at my room makes me happy now. :) I know it's ironic that I'm an ID student, yet my own room's a mess.

I really haven't felt like writing much lately, so I'll just upload some random pictures instead.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is what we do when we're bored at Cenfad.

Some stuff my mum brought back from US ::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Birks.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nine West slingbacks.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Guess handbag. There's more stuff I didn't take pictures of.

These were taken at Wazir's place ::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Skye. Had to stick my foot in the pic to stop him from hopping off.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pretty, pretty Smeagol, who likes to pose.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The KL library, which is much better than the National Library, trust me.


Right. I'm off to create my brochure for my budget accommodation now.

(11) Comments

  1. The Alia On Mon Nov 07, 12:12:00 am

    hahahaa the burning card kancils are hilarious. design students have the most insane fun. check this out, you'll have a laugh.

     
    sonia On Wed Nov 09, 02:46:00 am

    Is Smeagol Wazir's?

    I wana leave my name! Hehehe.. But am sure I'm only gona be able to reply some of the 'tasks/questions"

     
    Brenda Y On Wed Nov 09, 12:18:00 pm

    Alia :: Hehe.. Not kancil la.. Better than Kancil.. Myvi. :)

    Gosh. That was hilarious. I totally felt some of it. :P Architecture / interior architecture is insane!


    Sonia ::

    [1] I've always thought your name was so unique.. :) Really nice.
    [2] When I Fall in Love :P
    [3] Something sweet.. Er.. Mango? Hehe.
    [4] This one's tough. Sorry, I can't think of stuff that ONLY makes sense to us.. I can think of lots of stuff in general though. :P
    [5] You dropped by my blog and said that it was really pretty. :) That was when I started to get to know you.
    [6] A cat.
    [7] How long exactly have you and MY been together? Always thought it would be rude to ask. :P But I have always admired your will and determination in your rship. :)

     
    Brenda Y On Wed Nov 09, 03:59:00 pm

    Sonia :: Oh ya, Smeagol is one of Wazir's. So pretty and cute, really. :)

     
    roffe On Thu Nov 10, 05:42:00 am

    Hey, very nice cat!!

     
    lainieyeoh On Fri Nov 11, 01:54:00 am

    me! :D

     
    Brenda Y On Sun Nov 13, 07:36:00 pm

    Rolf :: Thank you. The cat in your user pic is really cute too. :)


    Lainie ::
    [1] Everytime I think of Lainie, it's followed by "so zany", ever since I saw it on Kenny Sia's site. :P

    [2] Garden State, because you said it was a favourite of yours. Oh, does the Girl from Ipoh count too? :)

    [3] Strawberry

    [4] Eh this is tough! Because you write EVERYTHING on your blog already. But I'll go with "Heh, heh."

    [5] Well.. Basically I've read your blog here and there, but when I found out you were at Cenfad, thought I'd say hi. :)

    [6] Something cute.. Puppy? :P

    [7] Haha, I can't currently think of anything. Whatever I wanted to know is on the blog or I've talked to you about already, I guess? :P

     
    sonia On Sat Nov 19, 12:51:00 am

    Haha.. Thanks Bren =)
    May be I prefer answering this here (may be cos there's more "privacy" for me here compared to on my blog). Hehe! ;P

    First first, I reply u (haha).. Thank u! I always liked my name cos of its uniqueness & meaning (it means wisdom! :D), but as years went by, Sonia became more common edi. *sob*.. But of course, I still like my name. =)

    We've been together for 2 - 3 yrs liow. Hehe.. I didn't mention it on my blog maybe to protect some of my privacy lah (somehow lar, i duno how, dont ask. haha), but i didn't think it's rude to ask ark =)


    #######
    Now my turn. Hehe..

    [1] Kinda think that u might be a person who's quite optimistic bout things.
    [2] Can be either something sentimental or sweet. =)
    [3] Haha.. I do not know how to answer this! ;P
    [4] (HAhaha... Sounds kinda funny everytime I read this "question") -- Same answer as yours.
    [5] Yea, it was your layout at first. Loved it! =) Then it was what I read about u in ur online bio. That made me wonder how's life with both ur parents seperated, etc.. Which relates to Q7.
    [6] Haha.. Skye sometimes. He's really cute! =D ANd becos u love Skye so much! Heeh! =D
    [7] I don't really dare to ask, cos I thought it was rather personal, but since I have the chance now... (hope u don't mind me).. I sometimes do wonder how do u deal with both parents not together anymore? Were u at one point really stressed out bout it? Do u ever hope ur parents get back together again? Or u love it cos ur relationships with parents is way better like that? So many questions actually. =P
    ( It's ok if u don't wana answer these, cos i think it's a bit rude to ask also.. =P )

     
    sonia On Sat Nov 19, 12:58:00 am

    Looked back at ur pics again (can't resist cute animals! hehe).. Smeagol looks much alike like my previous cat who ran away.. A male cat, and he was really good at catching flies! Hehe.. If can, I scan the pic one day and show u how come I say that they look alike. =)

     
    Brenda Y On Tue Nov 22, 01:16:00 am

    Sonia :: Hehe.. You should scan it! That would be sooo adorable. Wazir has a male cat called Buncit who looks like Smeagol too.. Bf and gf ma.. :P

    About my parents.. I don't quite remember how I dealt with it, bcos honestly I was pretty young at that time, and I guess I had other things on my mind -- entering my teenage years, growing up, friends, high school, etc. But I do have memories as a kid of them fighting, and I had to deal with a lot of post-separation stress. It's made me more mature in many ways and I've become a medium in which my parents communicate [cos they well, hate each other and won't talk lol]. But I think things are better off, although of course there are things that bother me. I'd rather them both be happy without each other than be miserable and stay together for the kids, when that would just make the kids miserable too. :P

    Aiyoh I am so longwinded. :P

     
    sonia On Tue Nov 22, 03:04:00 am

    Hahaha.. bf & gf must look alike meh? Btw, one day I free-er edi, I scan that pic & send to ur email or sumtin. Hehehe...

    No worries, I think I lagi worse than u (cheong hei). Hahaha... And yea, I kinda agree too - better off seperated thing. If i was in ur position (as a kid) I'd think it's normal for parents to keep fighting. =P. But of course, if fight too much, will wonder lar why... =p

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home