Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

:)

26 November 2005 2:20 am 3 comments

I feel.. strange, yet incredibly happy.

Wazir stayed over at my place this entire week, because my mum asked him to, so that he would save on petrol. We've been incredibly low on funds this month due to some unforseen circumstances. Today he left, because I'm staying at dad's this weekend.

Anyway today after class at Cenfad, we were on the way to my dad's house, where I'm supposed to stay this weekend. Then suddenly dad phones and tells me that the BMW is in the workshop, and can I go there with him and drive the BMW home? I tell him that I don't think I am capable of driving on my own, so he asks if Wazir can help instead. Wow. I was so surprised.

So Wazir and I rush back and dad drives us to the workshop in Selayang. We pick up the BMW and what the hell, I end up driving anyway, with Wazir next to me. I did something incredibly stupid, though. I drove without even realizing that the handbrake was on. Until I got home and the car smelt funny. :/ Yes, yes. It's so stupid. Thank God Selayang is so near to Kepong. No wonder the car felt heavy. Hahaha. Anyway the car's fine. Okay, let's just move along and forget about that now.

I managed to get the car home, and then dad invites Wazir to join us for dinner, as Lay Kheng was on her way back from KLCC. *shock* Wazir and I just ate at college, but we just went along for a light snack anyway. I think everything went well, it wasn't as awkward as I always imagined Wazir's first meeting with dad to be. They talked, although not much, but it was a good effort.

I'm so happy. :)

(3) Comments

  1. The Alia On Sat Nov 26, 12:11:00 pm

    that's great :) happy for you!

     
    Unknown On Tue Nov 29, 09:12:00 am

    wah memang ur dad is dem nice wei. and ur mom too!!! hrm...

    *wonders if my future gf's parents will be as nice as ur's*

    hey gl... lets meet up! im on hols till mid feb! :)

     
    Brenda Y On Wed Nov 30, 01:42:00 am

    alia :: yeah. i think my dad knows he's my bf though he treats him as just a friend of mine. oh well. he'll have to get used to it i guess. :P

    shan :: hehe.. i know, it was rather unexpected and i really appreciated the gesture.

    you should see how my mum is with wazir, lagi best! sleep over one week also can.

    we should, but maybe in jan? i'm off whole jan. stupid semester only ends december 29, can u believe it? :/

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home