Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Selamat Hari Raya

03 November 2005 11:37 pm 2 comments

Today was tiring, to say the least. I'm on holiday but my mother has been waking me up at about 9am every day. It's bloody annoying.

Went to my mum's friend's parent's house early in the morning, with a chocolate cake; to find that their specialty was chocolate cake and that they already had one. :/ Heheh. Mum's friend, Aunty Lizzie wasn't there yet so we left the cake there and went to Wazir's house instead.

Mum wanted to visit Wazir and bring him and his sisters some cake as their parents are living in Dubai and they're here on their own. Wazir was adorable in his baju melayu. Didn't get to see his sisters as they were asleep; they were up all night cooking. Kesian. My darling rabbit, Skye looked so happy hopping around in Wazir's house. :) I definitely made the right decision, letting Skye live there instead of in my cramped condominium.

So after that, we went back to Aunty Lizzie's parent's place. Gosh, there were so many people. Found out that Aunty Lizzie's niece might want to enter Cenfad so I'll have to get some forms and information for her.

Went home and met up with dad for dinner. Wanted to go to OU but it was bloody full, so we went to Hartamas Shopping Centre instead. Was walking around when we saw Dermalogica and he decided to send me for a facial. So I signed up for a student package which consists of 7 sessions. Had my first session today. I was so tired and bored that I think I fell asleep for half of it. :P

Came home and finally decided to stop procrastinating and clean my room. I never realized how dusty it was under the bed, and how many stuffed toys I had hoarded in my room. My shelves are all bloody disorganized. It's time to get organized. :) Cleaning can be fun because I always feel a great sense of accomplishment when I'm done.

After I was done cleaning under my bed, I thought of painting my nails, so I got all the nail polish out. Ended up giving my mother a manicure and my sister a manicure and pedicure. As for my nails.. I got tired and couldn't be bothered with them after all. Speaking of painting nails, I'm thinking of going for this professional nail art course, to learn about the proper ways to do a mani and pedicure, as well as painting nail art. Bloody hell, getting a proper manicure done costs about RM60 I think. And that doesn't include nail art and all. The only gripe is the course is rather expensive. About RM4K for 3X16 hours. But it's plus materials so perhaps it's okay?

Off to bed. Have to get up at 9am, Brynna has piano class at 10am and mum always insists on breakfast.

(2) Comments

  1. lainieyeoh On Sat Nov 05, 03:17:00 pm

    Would Aunty Lizzie's niece like to stop sleeping at night?

     
    Brenda Y On Sun Nov 06, 10:43:00 pm

    heheh. shhh, don't tell her. ;)

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home