Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Happy

22 November 2005 1:06 am 0 comments

I went to a friend's house today; a friend who I always assumed to be well-to-do. And I realized today, how people's homes are capable of telling you so much about a person.. I found out so much about that person from just looking at the living conditions he lived in, and today, I gained a newfound respect for him. :) I know not everyone is as lucky as I am, to be living in a lavish condominium in Mont'Kiara; and I am grateful for everything I have.

Anyway, emo-ness aside, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was rather disappointing, to say the least. Just google it and perhaps you'll find out why. Brynna enjoyed it, but that's only because she's too lazy to read the book. But the movie really was pretty rushed, in my opinion, making it not that enjoyable. Perhaps I had my hopes up too high?

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home