Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Happy Deepavali

02 November 2005 2:18 am 5 comments

Oh, and Happy Belated Halloween.

My Halloween night was spent breaking fast with my ex-lecturer Shereen and her husband Abang Mi, Wazir, Joe, Stacy and Brynna at Hartamas Square. Halloween isn't such a big thing in M'sia but a lot of the Japanese kids at Mont'Kiara dressed up and went Trick or Treating. Caught us unprepared but luckily I had a stock of Kopiko sweets. Lol. Coffee sweets for kids. Well, it was that or nothing.

Today [2nd Nov] is Brynna's birthday, but we celebrated yesterday with a couple of her friends. She got some nice gifts :: a Samsung mobile phone from my father, a bicycle from my mother, a Fashion Fever Barbie from me and a Ripcurl cap from Wazir.

Anyway, Happy 11th Birthday, Brynna.

Want to go shopping so Wazir and I can buy that Zara tee he wants and the Lewre ballet flats I want. I kind of feel bad, though; after all, he's the one Raya-ing. It's just that I'm such a shoe freak and those babies are on sale now and if I don't get them soon they'll run out of my size; I know it. >.< Anyway we'll see how it goes. Maybe I don't need yet another pair of shoes. It's more important to me that he gets himself something new, at this point of time.

Oh, remember some time back I got a blogsome account so I could try out WordPress? Well Leo's such a sweetie that he got me my own WordPress blog. Props to him.

Will be going to Penang next weekend to do research for my thesis. It's going to be a long week, once I get back to college after this Deepavali-Raya break.

(5) Comments

  1. Tyler On Wed Nov 02, 10:47:00 pm

    oh so no props to me for introducing u to blogsome la :(

    p.s screw ur verification thing :P

     
    The Alia On Thu Nov 03, 03:01:00 am

    hey i didn't know shereen was your lecturer! she's at my college now. we keep mistaking her for a student, haha.

     
    Anonymous On Thu Nov 03, 04:11:00 am

    I can feel ya gonna stick to blogspot for the time being. Its gonna be a lot of work if you're 'moving'.

    The traffic was bad - I was late for Halloween!

     
    Brenda Y On Thu Nov 03, 11:19:00 pm

    seng yip :: okay la, props to you too, k? ;) hey at least the word verification stops the spam

    alia :: i know. shereen's the best. she's still teaching 2nd year at cenfad too. :) she's so fun and sempoi :)

    knoizki :: i think i'll still to blogspot until wp.com has all the usual features perhaps?

     
    Anonymous On Thu Nov 24, 06:16:00 pm

    Hello Blogger, take a look at this fantastic ebook on beading craft. It is great both for Beginner Beaders and Pros alike. There are 2 great bonuses being given away on purchase which should not be missed. You’ve got a great Blog here, don’t stop.

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home