Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

and i need you now tonight

26 March 2005 12:28 am 0 comments

Virgo August 23 - September 22
Don't freak out if you can't make up your mind today, even about the most trivial subjects. There's not much you can do about it for a day or two as your mind will just see the best in everything.

I just spent my last half an hour arguing with a 47-year-old online.. Long story, I'm feeling so annoyed that I don't want to talk about it now. Don't worry, I'm fine. I'm not being harrassed or anything. :P

Page One at Lot 10 is having a moving out sale.. Went today but I didn't have much cash as it wasn't planned. Might drop by again tomorrow with mum... :) Yay. Want to get some craft and some interior architecture books. Then I've got driving lesson in the afternoon.. Finally.

Good night guys.

I miss you, Wazir.. :(

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home