Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

16 March 2005 8:19 pm 1 comments

I don't deal with disappointment very well. Right now I have to come to terms with the fact[s] that ::

- Stacy and I wasted money on cab fare going to Shangri La over the weekend, and we didn't even get the [very well paying] job. We're only on standby, because we missed the stupid interview.
- I planned to watch a couple of movies with Wazir this Friday and due to *certain* circumstances, we had to cancel.

My parents expect me to stay home and do nothing. It frustrates me that I'm on my semester break and I want to have fun but I can't. When I have work to do I get so stressed and now I want to destress and instead I'm stuck home, with my Astro cut off and my internet connection fucking wonky. I can't even get my license because my lecturer balik kampung this week.

I know I might come across as a brat. Maybe I am clingy, although I hate to admit it. But give me some credit, I'm pmsing right now and I'm feeling extremely lonely and vulnerable at the same time. Hate this time of the month. >.< Feel like such an idiot -- I don't get crazy cramps or mood swings, but I just cry a lot and I can't help it. It's fucked.

1 Comment

  1. Ah Ling On Thu Mar 17, 12:48:00 am

    hey, if u really want to, email me ur particulars ( height,weight..) and if there are any jobs for roadshows/events i'll let u know.Cheers. -=Ah Ling=-

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home