Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Yay yay

04 March 2005 10:55 pm 5 comments

Arggghhh computers are so pissing me off right now!!! My computer at my mum's house is so inconsistent.. It works sometimes then it keeps disconnecting at other times. I have to place the router somewhere else for more coverage or something.. Sheesh. The computer in my room at dad's somehow won't open browsers. IE or Mozilla won't open!! And the computer downstairs at dad's has some dumbass problem with the monitor.. It's like really stretched out or something.

*screams out loud*

I haven't been able to update and I've got like 3 blog updates saved on my desktop at my mum's which I haven't been able to post. Lol. :P Anyway I'm sorry for not updating or visiting. :/ I can't post any pictures now because all the pictures are on my other computer.

Anyway. Singapore was great. The best part of it was it supposedly being a school trip... And it didn't feel like one at all. Then again, the lecturer's cool and we had so much fun.. Hotel was aight, and Singapore's so small that transport ain't a problem at all.. Shopping was a blast.. Wazir and I bought so much stuff. Now I have to get out of the shopping mood. :P

Erm. Is it me, or is doodle-board not working? Oh well.

This week has been rather stressing. I've had quite a lot of work to do, everything's just piling up. *sigh* Will be going to Wazir's tomorrow to finish up some work, he's helping me out. Don't know what I'd do without him. :) Anyway thank goodness I have a midterm break the week after this coming one.. But it's only one week's break though. But after this semester I get summer break, which I'm looking forward to. :)

Anyway I'm really tired. Going to rest. Hope you all are great. :) Have a great weekend! <33

(5) Comments

  1. Mars On Sun Mar 06, 11:54:00 pm

    yeah bren.. my doodle board is having probs too..

     
    Anonymous On Mon Mar 07, 06:17:00 am

    I remember when the univesity's dorm internet wasn't working. I nearly died.

     
    Anonymous On Mon Mar 07, 06:17:00 am

    oops . . . I posted the wrong link.

     
    Tyler On Mon Mar 07, 04:36:00 pm

    doodle-board became a pay-only-members service now..that means u gotta pay if u want to use their services..how gay is that =/

     
    Tyler On Mon Mar 07, 04:36:00 pm

    doodle-board became a pay-only-members service now..that means u gotta pay if u want to use their services..how gay is that =/

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home