Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

wish on a falling star

12 March 2005 4:21 pm 0 comments

Visited this architect's house in Shah Alam this morning and it was such a bloody nice house... But as usual, I forgot my camera so will have to grab pictures off Stacy again. >.< I stayed at Wazir's last night since it's so nearby his place.

Mid term break starts today!! :) Am so happy.. Although I have some work to submit this coming Monday, and I also have class on Saturday, and I have to redo my model by next Monday. Eep. Now that I've actually typed out all I have to do it doesn't seem like much of a break after all. Damn.

I need to finish my stupid driving lessons and take my exam but I am so lazy and I don't want to waste my holiday doing this shit... Sigh.. Anyway I tried contacting my instructor but I can't get through... :(

Have a good weekend guys.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home