Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

productive vs upset

24 March 2005 11:56 pm 0 comments

All in all, today was rather disappointing. Those who know me well would know that I work better when I'm feeling angry or upset; and therefore I finished my Design Communication assignment in 3 hours, which is due in approximately one more month. I also finished my ID Studio presentation board due Monday.

Here it is [more or less finished]. It's a board on the Walt Disney Concert Hall by Frank Gehry. Click on thumbnail for larger versh ::

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


But hey.. Don't use this excuse to piss me off or aggravate me.. :P I may be more productive but who likes feeling like shit, eh?

I'm off to watch Latte at 8. I love my tv. Can't keep me away from it.

PS>> I keep missing messages sent to me through MSN Messenger. Whenever I'm away from the comp I get tons of messages but when I'm back in front of the comp it's too late. Anyway I just wanted to apologise.. If I were here of course I'd reply.. :)

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home